Friday, February 19, 2016

Week 10

The nausea has started taking a back seat. It rears up periodically, but it doesn't stick around all day. The fatigue is still pretty all encompassing though. I'm still having days where I need a nap right after breakfast. But this week is still full of distractions. Lots of music to watch and play, lots of good times to be had. Sushi to be eaten. Yes, you read that right.




Consult your doctor if you're worried about it ladies, but I have continued to eat raw fish (I'm avoiding tuna both cooked and uncooked due to mercury, but I'm eating as much raw salmon as I can shove down my throat). I have read that if it's flash frozen first it's unlikely to confer the nastier bacteria that we're trying to avoid. So I'm all in. Because I love sushi.

You can take my alcohol, but you can never take MY SUSHI!

And here's the 10 week bump pic.



No comments:

Post a Comment